Could this possible be Antoine Schurz?

Antworten
Raphaela

Beitrag von Raphaela »

Definitely no Antonie Schurz (please remind me next week to send new budwood: It´s still too hot for sending anything now).
For me it´s looking more like a Bourbon than a HP. Will try to have a look at the blooming ourbons while watering them.
Rosenfee

Beitrag von Rosenfee »

I think, Raphaela is quite busy in these days. So, I'm afraid, you have to wait a little while for her answer:s22:
Raphaela

Beitrag von Raphaela »

I´m sure we will find out the real name one day!

OT: Fresh cuttigs of EB are on the way.
Raphaela

Beitrag von Raphaela »

My speciman of HS looked very different: Blooms were deeper pink (more reddish) and much looser.
sarah
Beitrag von sarah »

hi arild, look here: rosenpark-galerie :s24:
Raphaela

Beitrag von Raphaela »

If remembering correctly I sent budwood to two different nurseries but not to the Thim one. The Rosenpark specimen is doing very well so it wouldn´t be a problem to make some new trials (with Marie de St. Jean f. e. also). That´s what LB had been found for!:s19::s19:
Raphaela

Beitrag von Raphaela »

No Antonie Schurz, sorry!
But a rather special variety with this shining and marked foliage. Can´t remember having seen it yet:rolleyes:
werner
Beitrag von werner »

It is easy to show an image if you have a link to that image stored at another web-place:

Bild

Next time you want to show an image just follow these steps:
After you opened "Antworten" you will see some buttons on top of the input area. One button is labeled "Bild". Click this button and fill in the URL (http://xyz...) of your picture in the provided input field. Thats all!
Zuletzt geändert von werner am Donnerstag 25. Juni 2009, 21:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten